long walks, nice things, and odd musings
- The dishwasher works perfectly. When you pick up a cup, it has no lipstick, coffee-gunge or limescale on it.
- There are eighteen different kinds of herbal tea on the staff-room table as I type.
- I get to drive a nice car.
- There is a wage range for my job, and though I was quite inexperienced and had a BA, they paid me above the minimum.
- They send me emails asking whether I would fancy attending a psychosis conference on my days off.
- They have whiteboards.